Hello and thank you for incorporating with SCGIBC.
Our goal is to make the process as simple as possible. You’ll have to prepare scanned digital documents listed under the Documents Required tab above, then you’ll need to upload each document under the Upload Docs tab below.
You may also complete the application & payment then email the Documents Required to email@example.com directly.
Payment will be processed via Stripe. After successful payment you will be redirected back to the SCGIBC.com and you will received a confirmation email (check your spam folder).
The following list of documents are commonly referred to as “Know-Your-Client” or “KYC” documents. These are standard in most countries with the exception of the USA and Canada. All documents must be in English or translated into English with the original scanned copy attached.
List of required documents:
- Full color clear scanned copy of your valid Passport including the signature page opposite you photo, or a government issue photo ID (Passport preferred).
- Scanned copy of a Proof of Residence Address (less than 2 months old), this can be a utility bill, insurance bill, credit card statement, bank statement, you get the idea.
- Scanned copy of a Bank Reference Letter simply stating you have an account for xx years (more than 2 yrs) and its in good standing.
- Scanned copy of a Professional Reference Letter from a professional (attorney, accountant, banker, etc) stating they known you more than 3 years and you’re a person of good character.
- Resume/CV is sometimes required by Compliance so you might as well add it to save time.
If you find this process to complicated, we are happy to incorporate the old fashion way. Or if you just have questions, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.